Software for the e-signature
Szafir application is used for creating and verifying e-signatures.
The Szafir application allows you to:
- create or verify e-signatures,
- time-stamp data,
- use any cryptographic card containing a qualified certificate,
- encrypt or decrypt data.
Features that make the Szafir application stand out against other solutions available on the market include:
- mass creating and verifying signatures by:
- indicating multiple files for stream signing or verification,
- specification of the time limit or maximum number of cryptographic operations, for the achievement of which it will be possible to use the technical component after entering a single PIN code.
- support of the following formats of e-signature allowing by Regulation eIDAS:
- CAdES (PKCS#7) in the variants of CAdES-BES, CAdES-T, and allows creating a multiple signature;
- XAdES – in the variants of XAdES-BES, XAdES-T, XAdES-C, XAdES-A and allows creating a multiple signature, countersignature and enveloped signature;
- PAdES – in the variants of PAdES-BES, PAdES-T, PAdES-LTV;
- ASiC-S – in the variants of ASiC-S-CAdES-BES, ASiC-S-XAdES-BES, ASiC-S-CAdES-T, ASiC-S-XAdES-T.
- support of the cryptographic cards issued by all qualified certification authorities operating on the Polish market,
- support of qualified certificates issued by domestic and foreign qualified entities providing certification services,
- ability to encrypt and decrypt files using non-qualified certificates with DES3 and AES algorithms, option of time-stamping of data,
- option of preparing templates for signing and verifying documents,
- option of initiating the task of creating or verifying e-signature from the context menu,
- automatic update of the Szafir application,
- option to define a dedicated configuration for each user,
- a simple way of indicating the data to sign or verify with the ability to sort files by name and extension,
- signing in a format compatible with the e-Statements,
- eArchiwum service that allows secure storage of electronic documents with provision of fast and easy access,
- support of the Trusted Service Status Lists that enables verification of signatures from the majority of EU countries,
- two language versions – Polish and English.
Detailed technical requirements for the Szafir application:
Devices for creating e-signature:
|Java version 1.5 or higher.|