Electronic tenders and auctions
The Act of 29 January 2004 – Public Procurement Law (Dz. U. [Journal of Laws] No. 19, item 177) has made it possible to conduct tenders and auctions electronically.
A qualified electronic signature can be used for registration and identification of contractors.
Bidders participating in an action or tender can be equipped with a set for creating qualified electronic signatures, including:
Currently, we offer sets that interoperate with the following tender platforms:
- Serwis Aukcyjno-Przetargowy [Auction and Procurement Website] managed by Xtrade S.A.
- Polska Platforma Przetargowa [Polish Procurement Platform] launched by Polska Wytwórnia Papierów Wartościowych
- MarketPlanet launched by Otwarty Rynek Elektroniczny
- Elektroniczna Platforma Przetargowa e-przetarg.pl [Electronic Procurement Platform] managed by SOLDEA
- eB2B Procurement Platform by eB2B