KIR pays particular attention to the right to privacy of all persons visiting our website. The personal data provided to us by you is processed by KIR with its registered seat in Warsaw at ul. rtm. W. Pileckiego 65. Your personal data as a user of our website will only be collected for the purpose of Web Service administration. We store HTTP queries sent to our server. These data are not associated with individual persons browsing our website. KIR processes your personal data in order to establish cooperation. The personal data are not disclosed to third parties.
The personal data provided to us by you are protected in accordance with the following requirements:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union of 4 May 2016 no. L 119, page 1),
- the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland [Dz.U.] of 2019, item 1781),
- the Act of July 18, 2002 on Electronic Services (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland [Dz.U.] of 2020, item 344, as amended).
Cookies are not used to obtain information about the users of our Web Service. They are used only to record navigation parameters during the session. After the session expires, the recorded information is deleted. KIR provides you with access to data concerning you in order to verify, rectify or erase such data. Our Web Service does not allow content that is contrary to Polish or international law. Our Web Service contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies presented on any other websites.
The Web Service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Web Service User’s end device and are intended for use of the Web Service sites. Cookies typically contain the name of the website which they originate from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The party which places cookies on the end device of the Web Service User and obtains access to them is the Web Service operator, KIR, with its registered office at ul. rtm. W.Pileckiego 65, 02-781 Warsaw, Poland. Cookies are used to create statistics which help understand how the Web Service Users use the sites, which allows to improve their structure and content. As part of the Web Service, the following two basic types of cookies are used:
- session cookies – they are temporary files which are stored in the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or closing the software (web browser),
- persistent cookies – these are stored in the User’s end device for a time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are removed by the User.
As part of the Web Service, the following types of cookies are used:
- cookies, which allow the collection of information about how the Web Service sites are used,
- cookies used by YouTube.
In many cases the software used to browse websites (web browser) by default allows to store cookies on the User’s end device. The Web Service Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their placement on the Web Service User's device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (browser) settings:
If you want to disable the transmission of information to this service, you can use the free Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. The site uses videos from YouTube. Detailed information about the cookies used by YouTube can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.