How to order the electronic signature?
Qualified electronic signature step-by-step
You can order a new electronic signature set in different configurations, choosing the certificate type and validity period, the reader model and the order collection options.
You can renew your certificate in two ways:
- on the currently used card — only for the same data and for a valid certificate,
- on a new card in the form of a renewal set.
Would you like to speed up the processing of your order?
Place your order and pay online to speed up its processing. You do not need to print any documents, have them signed by authorized persons or send them to us by traditional mail, which so far has been the basis for accepting and processing orders. The certificate will be prepared within 5 working days from the date of placing the order.
It is available to both existing and new KIR customers who order a certificate (new or renewed), choose the "Basic Data" option (first name, surname and PESEL/identity document number) during the purchase process and immediately make payment in the Szafir online shop. This option is available to natural persons, natural persons conducting business activities and companies. This form of certificate ordering is also available to entities that have signed an agreement with KIR.
After completing the order, completed documents will be made available for download:
- agreement (only if you place your first order)
Submit the documents for signature to the authorized persons and send them in a paper version to a KIR branch or in an electronic version signed with a qualified electronic signature to the address specified in the order summary. If the authorized persons are not registered in the National Court Register (KRS) or in the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), relevant powers of attorney confirming authorization to represent the ordering party must be attached. Once KIR receives the indicated documents, you will receive an email confirming the date on which you will be able to collect the set.
- collect the set at the location specified in the order — at a KIR branch or an Authorized Partner (find the nearest collection point).
- The set can be collected only by the person whose details are entered in the certificate.
- To collect the set, it is necessary to have a valid identity-proving document (identity card or passport) specified in the order.
- If a PESEL number is to be entered into the qualified certificate and it is not present in the identity document, then it is necessary to provide a document confirming the assignment of the PESEL number.